Are you a person with an intellectual disability looking for a job? This information is for you.
We will help you look job opportunities, specifically suited to your skill set, and present suitable job options, also considering interests and geographic references.
For Inclúyeme, it is important that in your new job you have the training, support and tools needed to carry out your duties in the best way, therefore, we work side by side with, you from the job interview and throughout the time you are working.
How do we do it?
- We assess your skills and competencies for the job.
- We know your family dynamics.
- We prepare you for the initial interview with Human Resources at the workplace.
- We attend the work interview with you for additional support.
- We help you work through the paperwork requested by the workplace
- You will have a job facilitator who will provide you with the necessary support to carry out your duties.
Minimum requirements to be part of this program
- Being a person with an intellectual disability.
- Live in Mexico City or Metropolitan Area
- To be over 18 years old
- Having the necessary skills for a job
- Have a lot of desire to work!
In case you do not have the necessary skill level, do not worry, we will offer you options from other organizations that have services for you.
To make an appointment contact us by phone or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org