Social and Community Inclusion
What do we do?
- Generate inclusive spaces in the community.
- Promote the participation of people with intellectual disabilities in recreational activities.
- Develop individual skills that allow greater autonomy in the person with intellectual disabilities.
How do we do it?
- We strengthen services with a focus on the right to inclusion and community participation.
- We offer support for the development of skills that allow us to have more tools for the inclusion and community participation of people with intellectual disabilities.
- We promote participation in the recreation and use of a “free time” program.
- We generate relationships with organizations, foundations, companies and people interested in the subject of intellectual disability in Mexico.
For more information, contact us at: 55 55 89 81 34